How do I top up my account?
Once you have purchased a multi-functional top-up voucher simply do the following:
- Key in *191* followed by the 10-digit PIN number found on the back of the multi-functional voucher, followed by the # key.
- Then press the call key.
Alternatively, dial 2040 from your Delight Mobile, or dial +436889999898 from any other phone and follow the instructions.
Where can I top up?
Purchase multi-functional top-up vouchers from any shop displaying the Delight Mobile sign or from one of our top-up partners. Alternatively, you can top up HERE using your credit card.
Why did my online transaction fail?
Your transaction could have failed for different reasons. Here are a few things you should check before trying to top up on our website:
If you use Mastercard
Make sure you have signed up for MasterCard SecureCode
If you use a VISA card
Make sure you have signed up for Verified by Visa
If the above doesn’t apply then
- Make sure the address you enter is correct and matches the information your bank holds on you.
- Make sure you enter the correct CVN number which is on the back of your card.
- Please also note that your transaction might fail if you are trying to top up from abroad.
If you have checked all of the above and you are still having problems, please contact our customer support team who will be Delighted to assist you.
What is ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘Mastercard SecureCode’?
We take security seriously at Delight.
We use the official Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code secure payment schemes to process your card payment, adding an extra level of protection for online card payments.
During the payment process, you'll be securely forwarded to your bank's website for verification. The code you use will be known only to yourself and your bank. Once your bank has authenticated the transaction, you'll be redirected back to Delight's website to finish your purchase.
How do I sign up to ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘Secure Code’?
If you have not yet registered your card for 3D secure payments you will be asked to do so during the authentication process.
It’s simple —
You’ll just need to confirm a few security details with your own bank and set a password or PIN for future use.
The benefits —
You can use this extra level of security on any website that uses Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code to secure your card transactions.
CLICK HERE For more information on Verified by Visa
CLICK HERE For more information on MasterCard Secure Code
If you have any further questions, please contact your card issuer.
If my transaction failed why did you deduct money from my bank account?
In a small number of cases it is possible that the transaction fails, yet it appears that money has been deducted from your account. This is most likely because the transaction is still on authorisation hold.
Facts about authorisation hold
- Normally, the authorisation hold will automatically fall off after a few days, and the money will reappear in your account.
- The authorisation hold depends on your card issuer — in a small number of cases this could take up to 30 days.
- If your funds do not reappear within the time frame given by your card issuer, you should get incontact with them so they can look into the issue.