How does Call Credit Transfer work?
This service allows you to send PAYG mobile phone call credit to:
- PAYG phones on a growing list of mobile networks around the world
- Any Delight Mobile number in Austria and around the world.
- Any Vectone Mobile number in Austria and around the world.
- Any Chillitalk number in Austria and around the world (the unique 11-digit Account Access Code displayed in My Account on the Chillitalk website).
There are three ways in which you can transfer your available call credit
- Simply sending a message from your own mobile
- By using your Delight account online
- Or by calling our helpline from any phone
More details on how to use Call Credit Transfer.
How do I buy call credit?
There are several easy ways to Top Up.
- Top up right now on this website
- By text message
- By calling our customer services team
- Purchase a Delight Mobile multi-functional voucher (you can purchase these at many local shops and stores).
How do I know whether my recipient’s mobile number is on a supported network?
If you try to send call credit to a mobile number that is on a network that Call Credit Transfer cannot currently work with, we will send you a message to inform you that the transfer was not possible this time and your credit will be safely allocated back to your account.
Can I transfer call credit to a contract mobile?
No, you can only transfer call credit to a Pay As You Go (PAYG) mobile number. If you transfer to a Pay Monthly contract mobile number, we will message you to say that the transaction failed and your call credit will be safely allocated back to your account.
How will the recipient be notified of the transfer?
Your recipient will receive a text message telling them how much call credit has been transferred to their phone.
What is the exchange rate used?
During the top-up transfer process we will give you the best value exchange rates we can. These will vary depending on your recipient’s mobile operator and the country in which it operates.
Is there a minimum maximum amount or number of transfers that I am allowed in one day?
Minimum — this depends upon the mobile operator your recipient uses.
There is no maximum.
How long does it take to transfer the call credit?
The transfer itself is almost instant.
If it takes a few minutes don’t panic — it just means the network is busy.
What are the error messages I see if the transfer fails?
There are several reasons why you may see an error message if a transfer fails, including:
• If you accidentally give us invalid information, e.g. a number in an incorrect format
• If you do not have sufficient available call credit to make a transfer from your account
• If your recipient’s number is on a network or in a country to which we cannot make a transfer
• If there is a problem with our system, such as a process taking too long
The transfer process is secure at all times. If a transaction fails then we will always message to let you know and your call credit will be safely allocated back to your account.
Can I see all of the transfers I’ve made in the past?
Yes — you can view your Call Credit Transfer transaction history in your personal Delight account HERE.
Can I store a list of family and friends to whom I’ve transferred call credit in the past?
Yes. You can manage your list of transfer recipients in your Delight account on this website.
What if I transfer call credit to the wrong recipient?
Please make sure you send the right mobile phone number – we cannot recover your call credit, even if it is sent by mistake.
What happens to my call credit if a transfer fails?
In this scenario we will always message to let you know, and your call credit will be safely allocated back to your account.
Please note unfortunately we cannot recover your call credit if you transfer call credit to the wrong recipient.